Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Mask Up For Cricket

This site for the next few weeks this site may well be devoted to cricket. Am currently watching the Windies/Pakistan match waiting for the mighty Dwayne Bravo to score lots of points in my I Don't Like Cricket, I Love It XI fantasy team. Also today in preparation for England's debut match on Thursday I made my Monty mask. You too can do the same thanks to those brilliant chaps at the BBC and if for some unknown reason you are not a fan of the turbanator Mr. Panesar there a wide selection of other masks to make. As I am such a nice chap I will even link them up for you...Monty Mask, Freddie Mask, Brian Lara Mask, KP Mask, Murali Mask, Tendulkar Mask, Vaughany Mask, Hoggy Mask, Warney Mask (requires very wide printer). Enjoy!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home