Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Calling All Card Makers

In what has been the most shameless publicity stunt and abuse of celebrity status Madonna has stolen a Malawian baby. However, I've come up with a way of being more shameless than Madge herself. All I need is a Christmas Card manufacturer. Now I know Christmas is miles away but this idea needs to get going now if I am going to cash in. Below is a traditional Christmas card image: This is Raphael's Madonna and Child. A classic masterpiece and a lasting Christmas Card image. Now if you haven't seen where I'm going with this one then you are clearly stupid. Below is the image of my Christmas card, why it's the 21st century Madonna and Child:
Well there we have it a tasteless way to cash in on a tasteless publicity stunt. Show me the way to the bank. Oh and if any Christmas Card makers would like to contact me about the enterprise, please leave a note in the comments.

5 Comments:

Blogger Sean Carter said...

liked your blog.
i seriously dont feel that there is anything wrong in madonna's adopting a Malawian baby. it is the 21st century after all. time to forget our differences and live life as friends not foes.
Found some really cool christmas cards at Christmas Blog
want to take a peek?

11:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well Lord Lucan - what a great idea. What does your Mum think of it?

X

12:19 PM  
Blogger Lord Lucan said...

Ha ha, an easily identified anonymous. I'm sure she'll be the first to buy them. Incidently they will be for charity... the Help Lord Lucan Adopt a Pint Fund.

12:24 PM  
Blogger Lord Lucan said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:24 PM  
Blogger 2Darts said...

I think its more the case that the pint who adopts you my good man!

8:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home