Wednesday, October 04, 2006

For The Record

Right, I have come to the conclusion I don't like Dave. It is has now come to the point that when I see his face I want to smack him in the face with a wet fish. He's so bloody smug with his pretty boy looks and his sunshine and happiness thing. Replacing the logo was another of those things that got to me. I believe it was Barry Beef who said to me that the old logo was one of those that really showed the Tory "Burn them" attitude. The tree looks crap. I know they want to get young people involved but getting a three year-old to design your logo is just a bad idea. As for his speech today I thought it is full of content. It was just a shame that all that content was soundbites and soundbites. The BBC news editing team are going to have a nightmare chosing which one out of the hundreds used they'll use. Smug git, I'm off to join Veritas.

2 Comments:

Blogger 2Darts said...

Didn't you know that the tree represents their very wooden policies :-)

10:18 AM  
Blogger Lord Lucan said...

No, it represents the artistic abilities of Dave's disabled son.

1:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home