Wednesday, October 04, 2006

For The Record

Right, I have come to the conclusion I don't like Dave. It is has now come to the point that when I see his face I want to smack him in the face with a wet fish. He's so bloody smug with his pretty boy looks and his sunshine and happiness thing. Replacing the logo was another of those things that got to me. I believe it was Barry Beef who said to me that the old logo was one of those that really showed the Tory "Burn them" attitude. The tree looks crap. I know they want to get young people involved but getting a three year-old to design your logo is just a bad idea. As for his speech today I thought it is full of content. It was just a shame that all that content was soundbites and soundbites. The BBC news editing team are going to have a nightmare chosing which one out of the hundreds used they'll use. Smug git, I'm off to join Veritas.

3 Comments:

Blogger 2Darts said...

Didn't you know that the tree represents their very wooden policies :-)

10:18 AM  
Blogger Lord Lucan said...

No, it represents the artistic abilities of Dave's disabled son.

1:29 PM  
Blogger vanman said...

Good ol' Dave has tried to excuse his lack of specifics on policy as 'he needs to build the foundations first'.

For 'build the foundations' read 'Speak in generalisations and avoid being drawn on any technical detail'... Hang on, he's a plumber! No wonder he doesn't have a mortgage.

1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home