Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Hunt for a Hottie

Following the news that The House Magazine is to launch a prize for Parliamentary Researcher of the Year. A separate incident when going to get some lunch yesterday when I saw a very attractive researcher who I hadn't seen before and who's name on their pass I couldn't see got my mind thinking. Therefore I am proud to annouce the...Lord Lucan Fittest Researcher of the Year Award. Those of you who can think of anyone can leave a nomination in the comments box. At some point soon a Lord Lucan email account will be set up and in order for a nomination to be successful a photo should be submitted. I will be looking forward to a panel of judges and will be approaching them in time. I might even buy a cheap plastic trophy for the winner.

So is someone in your office what is termed as 'talent'? Did you see something 'dishy' in the lunch queue (sorry about that pun)? If so names to Lord Lucan...watch this space for further info and the soon to be launched email address.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is just a chance to letch.

12:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those individual macaroni cheese dishes look great from the lunch queue, especially when you've been barely shuffling forward for 15 minutes.

4:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home