Friday, September 15, 2006

Jesus in a Pub

The Lord works in mysterious ways but truly last night was an exception, when Jesus came to me in a pint. I know waiting for a pint in the Sports and Social club can be a bit like waiting for Jesus but to have him appear in your pint is just spectacular. Mother Theresa has appeared in a bun and Mary in a cheese sarnie. Actually, I should come clean Jesus didn't come to me in a pint. The picture is an advert by the Churches Advertising Network and while I doubt it will have much of an impact, it is rather fun. However, this is not to say that Jesus doesn't appear in food and drink on a remarkably regular occasion and strangely he seems to make an awful lot of his apparitions in America. Funny that.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beau Bo's been at it again!
HM

4:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home