Friday, December 15, 2006

My Head Hurts

Feeling delicate today, very delicate after staggering into bed at about 1 in the morning (I actually have no idea when it was but an educated guess puts it at 1). Lord Lucan arrived, already quite tipsy, at the S&S at 6.30 and with what seemed like the rest of the Parliamentary Estate, enjoyed karaoke night. The bar was packed and a good time seemed to be had by all. Photos will be sorted over the weekend and published hopefully on Monday. The great fight of Gutbuster V. Recess Monkey was a win to Gutbuster on the grounds that Monkey Boy turned up far too late to get his song in. He will claim he did a duet but that doesn't count. After all that excitment, an extremely drunk, Lord Lucan wobbles out of the S&S and onto a bus to meet arty friends at a Kennington Hotspot followed by passing out at about 1. Up a seven for what I thought was a 9am Christmas Party but in fact was an 8.30 which I felt surpringly not too terrible for. Now, naked, tired and emotional I'm going to pretend to do some work before going to bed. Bon Nuit.

Update: Clearly struggling as it has taken 5 attempts to get a bit of paper into the bin which is 6 inches away.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger 2Darts said...

I spotted the Monkey at the Marquis of Granby earlier that evening exercising his chords with a pint or two....

11:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As I am such a decent guy, I will declare it a draw.

The way I see it is, whilst the monkey obviously chickened out, my performance was well below my best.

Gutbuster

11:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH dude!

I thought it was very entertaining indeed.

Fear not.

perhaps you guys should have a proper rematch soon.

3:32 PM  
Blogger 2Darts said...

Just had a thought M'Lud. It seems as though you're paper throwing effort is at least better than you're darts throwing ability..:-)

12:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home