Wednesday, October 25, 2006

18 Doughty Street - The Game

Last night I finally ventured on the 18 Dullty Street (sorry that should read Doughty) website to watch Monday's Vox Politix with Iain Dale. After about 5 minutes I stopped. God it was awful. It looked pretty amateur and the idea that one would regularly watch this instead of Newsnight or any other current affairs programme is laughable. However, I did think of a game you can play if you really feel that you have to watch it. It's called "Spot Dale's Ego". The rules are simple. Tune in to Vox Politix and and give yourself a point everytime you hear Iain Dale say me, I, my, myself, personally or any other words that Iain Dale mentions that involve Iain Dale. If you get over 100 points then you win. If you are really pathetic and watch it with other people you can compete against each other. You can start playing tonight or alternatively just simply turn on your TV and watch something better.

3 Comments:

Blogger Barry Beef said...

absolutely spot on m'lud.
looking forward to arrows at 5.

11:11 AM  
Blogger Iain Dale said...

Speaking for myself, I personally don't know what you mean.

2:48 PM  
Blogger Lord Lucan said...

Speaking for myself...I forgot that one. However, that is a high scoring 3 points in one sentence. Are you going to be playing the game yourself Iain?

3:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home