Thursday, June 29, 2006

What a lot a PM has to do


Frankly I'm not too keen on children. Why then Save the Children keep emailing their latest campaigning news is a bit of a mystery. Normally it gets deleted straight away without being read. However, today's email from them had the interesting subject "Tony's to do list" and I opened it and sure enough here it is. Unlike standard Save the Children stuff it is actually funny. Yes, there is the stuff about global debt and free healthcare in Africa but the bits about the croquet mallet (Lord Lucan wonders if Gutbuster has returned his) and Euan's shaving kit did make me chuckle. So I thought I'd share it with you. Click to enlarge.

2 Comments:

Blogger Barry Beef said...

good to have u back old bean. linked u blah, blah, blah. probably c u later in sports.

12:49 PM  
Blogger 2Darts said...

Free healthcare in Africa ? Modelled on what ? The NHS ? ha!ha!ha!ha!ha!ha!!!

Will put a link on my site too mate.

4:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home